Saturday, June 12, 2010

TIring...BUt bored.

Ah.. It has been two weeks since I have been away from home.. >.< Today's a Saturday and I am alone in my double room. Jia Feng has left to go back to Bw for the weekend. Btw, she might be leaving me d....If she gets the scholarship for the nursing course, she won't study in Kampar anymore. >.< I can't imagine my new room mate!! >.< BUt JF will be taking leave for a week first...ah.. It's so quiet without her..huhuhu...

Sorry Jf, I still do not have the mood to mop the floor today!! @>@ hhahaaa..


So, now I DO have a lot of assignments!! >.< and time is running out..2nd week is already over!! omg!! I have got a lot to catch up on. Everything which I am learning now is totally different. Especially the maths, I a so weak in it!! >.< and accounts. Haiz.... I can't believe that I am super useless here compared to others.


COme on..!! GOGOGO!! I have got to put in triple efforts!


Anyway, I am making more friends here. <3 Still, Suganya will be leaving UTAR also, she got JPA rayuan.. huhuhuhu. Makes me feel more sad and lonely though. LIfe here is becoming boring. HOwever, I am also happy with this freedom, and I still have many cool housemates, and schmates. Same food especially. Haiz... Ignore all that, and just sacrifice all my four year until I get my degree, then I can have more choices after this!! YEAH!




4 comments: