Sunday, June 13, 2010

WEt wet cold cold fun fun ???

Nyek!! I am back from a super long dinner, and when I am back, AGAIN, I am hungry!! =.=' KNow why?? LOnggg story.

I went out for dinner with Egg and his gang(Wen Xing, Quek, Hong Yew, and etc(forget name agaiN!!)) NIce dinner, and it started to drizzle(hong Yew, ish..Keep on saying that it won't rain)...After eating, we decided to go(LOOK for a PC shop). While riding our bicycles, the rain became heavier and heavier.. I was like where's that PC shop!! We were like going in circles around under the rain!!(my vision became blur) =.='
Alas, it was too heavy and we just stop at a row of shops(egg and Quek got separated from me, HYew and WenX)to wait for the rain to stop. =.=' The wind was blowing MAD, and it was freezing cold(considered being drenched wet as well)

*cut*cut*cut*
Summary, we ended up in a super cool(big sofas) CC, and spent 2hours playing dota=.=' okie. I have never played it b4, it was OKIE....NIce also, quite addictive though, complicated.=.=' OKie, I can now boast to my buddies that I know how to play d!! wooHHOOO.hahaaaha!

Still, it was close to midnight and still raining!! NO choice, we had to go home to rest(a sch day the nxt). >.< drenched wet, it was so windy and chilly out there. @.@

Yeah, I reached home(hungry again).. Btw, my hp went dead(I just charged it) and JF couldn't call me.=.=; LOL. She thought I got kidnapped. waw!! Btw, hopefully I do not get sick tomorrow!!

Great!! I have got lots of work to do now!! >.< There will be tests next week(WEek 4).OMG!!!!!! and I got my English books from my Parents d..>.<
I really need aid for my MAths, and ACC!! AHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! @.@



GOIng Crazy..

P.S. i love the food from Universe cafe!! I had a lot of chicken chop nowadays!! ^^
PLus, I am so lively that JF is back here! <3 Yesterday was a super boring day! Ah.....>.< but many occasion happened between me and YVonne. HAHaa.!
1) About the unknown person coughing ...... (ish) YVonne can explain here for me???
2) About the knocking door at night in the balcony.
3) I scarred the hell out of yvonne by holding an umbrella under the rain in the balcony=.='
4) I did nothing but "rolling" all day long...>.<

AH....>.< Gud9! (crap, I forgot my bestfriend's bday!!=.=' ish..I do not keep myself in touch with the calender.@>@ how could IIII!!!THis is Maniac!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment