Friday, June 25, 2010

home sweet home

yesh!! I am back to BW for 2days. It was really funny just now. Daniel and I went to the bus station together. My bus was also going to Alor Setar. However, we sat different buses. In the end(after 2hours), both our buses still met while going through toll Juru!!! LOL!!! It was so funny as I saw Daniel waving to me from the other bus. HAha. So, I am not traveling alone. <3

After that, my mum was waiting for me in the bus station in BW. We sat Rapid back to Pmtg Pauh, and walked home. <3 nice!!
I ate lots of durian just now. ^^ I miss everything here now...>.<

Ah.. It's so late at night now. Soon, I will have to go back to Kampar again.
At last, I am slowly recovering from my previous two bicycle falls.
When I go back to Kampar this time, I have to get more things like electric kettle.. Most of my things will be passed over to Winnie. ^^ thx o..


P.S. I am slowly finding myself now. >.< glad that I have new friends to support me also. <3 Love u all! I miss you all. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment