Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lonely day

ah.. TOday is a really confusing day for me.. I asked for JF's advice, and she asked me to join with Chooi Mun gang more. Hem. OKie loh.. haha. I can siao siao with them d. woowwawawhawhwa! @.@ I am very happy that there are many ppl who are willing to be friends with me.


Plus, I had a new friend today in my group. TOday is her 1st day in UTAR. Surprisingly, she had thoughts of moving to my room to replace JF. I am very afraid that she will not like me for being such a PIGG!! T.T BUt it's not confirmed yet.


I can still feel the emptiness without JF here. It's really hard to adapt here, nobody calling me 'names'. It's so fast. Just morning, she was the one who shut my alarm and woke me up. Last night, we just had superb fun by the lakeside. NOw, the room I am in, has nothing to remind me of her existance. >.< I can't believe that she will not come back here anymore.

T.T I really will miss her. I am also nervous to get a new mate. >.<
why.. TIme flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment