Monday, June 21, 2010

Cloud 9!!!

YESH!! Started as a normal day, went to Uni with JF fetching me on bicycle(she offered, but always complain!)=.=' ish.

After getting permission from my acc tutorial LEcturer to replace my class on Friday, I got text msgs(as usual). BUT this was a really special one!! The ONe which I have waited so long(3weeks). A msg from MS.Pang!!! Which stated,'Adelyn, you passed your ATCL with 60marks!! CUn cun Pass!! After 5months of hard work(practised like mad), at last, it paid off! ^^ Probably I was also lucky enough,,Pheww.... I feel so calmed now. I have accomplish a mission of mine. <3 So, I have showed that nothing is impossible, even I just took 3months to practise all 5new pieces for this ATCL, I made it at last! (still gam gam) hehe.

MEans that even the people in London approved my performance. ^^V
WHOA!!! If I got 59 marks, it will be considered that I failed! OMG!!! What luck!! <3 I am soOOOO Happy now! Everything seems so Right now! <3


I even treated my floormates to dinner. UNfortunately, JF's withdrawal was approved with IMMEDIATE effect INDEED! So, she will be going back BW tomorrow. T.T She packed all her stuffs, and we did some arrangements for me, I changed to her place in the room. Ah.. She even cleaned everything as usual. T.T I will really miss her as we talked about our latest girl stuff today. >.<

Plus, my Math quiz is being postponed to Week 5!^^ I will have more time to prepare. Besides, I did not get a thing the lecturer was teaching just now. Sadly, I really need to buck up before mid-term tests, not only that, I will need to improve quickly on my other subjects also. I do have second thoughts on why I took this stream! WHY!! BUt in the end, I will not regret, and will go on.

Assignments pilling up now. ah... HOwever, I really need to thank my buddies especially JUan Wyn who willingly helped me in my Math and Accounts. I feel really stupid here, even a simple concept of MAth or any other thing, I just couldn't get it after much thought.

>.< OFf OFF LINE!!!

2 comments:

  1. =( sorry kit.when u message tell me ACTL u passed,i was still blur cause just finished a lot of assignments and stress =.= so kinda blur don't know what is it.anyway,congrats >.< belated...*huggies* =) told u can do it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..LUcky 60 nia loh..<3 nvm nvm.. haha.

    ReplyDelete