Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long long day...

ah... I woke up late today.. Went to talent time with Yeow Chuen, Ah Loon, and David Foo. Waw.. The talent time was super great! The performances were very nice...especially performances from the seniors. ^^ The winner was Ah Loon's friend(Desmond LIew) who sang medly while playing the guitar. Super Cool! I really enjoyed myself watching them, I wished I have went for the audition.
I want to shine shine like a STAR also.. I really lack the confidence in myself. After watching the performances today, I really feel that I am nothing compared to them.

Waw. I will need to put in lots of effort! <3


YESH. After that, We waited for YVOnne(wanted to buy formal shoes) to come, so we can go TEsco together. OMG! On the way, I wanted to have my bicycle seat adjusted higher. Then while turning in a corner, I lost control and CRAp, I fell down on the road! T.T Lucky enough, I held myself up with both palms. I got both my palms injured, bruises on my arms, and my left shoulder, and on the back of my right leg. Worst of all, is on my left knee, it got scratched and bleeded badly. After that, I think I got into a shock and felt a little faint. THx to David who bought me bread and Loon who bought me milo. >.< REally, it was so stupid of me(I laughed at myself instead of complaining)=.=' AhhHH!! Really Sorry to you guys, as I spoilt your day!

AH.. Thx to Yeow CHuen who helped me and bring me on the bicycle. LOl. Then his bicycle was left in the bicycle shop for repairing as they tried to pull his bicycle. =.=' looks so funny!

THen we had a meal in KFC, and went around Tesco to find the big plaster. Unfortunately there was none. So, I went home, and wash the wound with water, and put some yellow medicine. ah... >.< still bleeding a bit after so long. . I should go to see the doctor tomorrow if it swells. >.<


Nice day...ah... Nvm. IT will be a better day tomorrow. Nothing to complain. JUst really want to Thank Yeow Chuen, Ah Loon, David(had a nice day watching talent time) and YVonne(cooked 'moi' for me summore) ^^ Plus, does that mean that I can wear knee length pants to UNi on Week4 ?? waw!! @.@ aw... haha!


Off off here!! I should start my revision for my Maths quiz on WEek 4!! GAmBate Adelyn! I won't be let down so easily!

++sorry I can't upload any pics or videos here as the Internet is too slow here, as usual.. leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment