Sunday, June 20, 2010

So Happy now

Yesh!! JF is back for 5days here in Kampar.(to settle her things), leh. THough she lied to me just now by saying that she will not come back until next week! Shocked me when she came back! <3 I am so happy now, as I tell her all the things which happen for the past few days since she's not here. >.<

AH.. I really can't imagine, how quiet it was for me without her here. I really like her response when I tell her things, she either calls me stupid, or gives a really good comment to support me as well. I will really miss her when she's gone!! T.T

AH.. Jf should have tell me earlier that her dad will be coming here to fetch her home on Friday!! >.< then I do not need to travel back to BW alone on Friday. Besides I might shift to her area in the room, and make changes^^. Will I be alone for the whole sem?? 0.0 aw... so lonely.. really quiet here.


AH.. Plus, I am recovering from my bicycle fall. Just that my shoulder really hurts. JF massaged for me, it was super painful!! >.< It will be hard to walk later on when the blood hardens. @.@ aw. It's more painful than the time when my leg got the exhaust paip. Hump..

OKie.. I am off to do my Maths. THx to Suganya who came to visit me just now and teach me Maths. I really love you guys who give me support here when I have just came to know most of you here. ^^ M Really Happy.



9.12p.m.
OMG.. ahhahahahahha! I just came back from walking outside to ''jemput'' EMoon and Winnie. While walking, a guy riding bicycle stop and say,'HI, mei nv'. =.=' Both of us really 'gong ki' and we just laugh away!! LOL!!
Then we just walk away.. LOL.. hahaha..so FUnny nia the situation just now. 0,0 hahahaa. AH.. Back to Uni 2mr..>.<

BEsides, today is Father's Day. I called my daddy last night at 12am!! HAHa. My mum got a shock as she thought was kind of emergancy instead. >.< aww... and just evening, I called my papa. <3 hope things are improving for us. (thought we are kind of speechless) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment