Monday, June 14, 2010

messed up

Ah... Really tiring.. I just came back from cycling(under the rain AGAIN) from TESco..>.< still, I had a great meal of KFC and bought lots of stuff, like TEa, eggs...ah..@>@ Really had fun though. I made/met a lot of new diff friends/ppl here. All from different background, but, have most similar interests and thinking. ^^ nyek! ''macam-macam ada'' LOL.. haha. pLus, I am glad that I got to know a senior, he really gave me a lot of info about Uni stuff which was really useful!!(didn't take his contact though, got to find out). Btw, I learnt quite for my Accounts today from Andrew's friend. Waw, His teaching is superb!! better than my lecturer!!@>@


BTw, I have got more and more work to do already. Assignments are killing me.... @.@ Next week(Week 4), there will be tests!! Plus, I do not understand a single thing in my Math class today. OMG!! Everything's JUst, CRap. Utterly crap. I couldn't even do the listening exercise properly today in class, got all the wrong answers. =.=' ''great'' I have got a lot to study, from WEek 1, and assignments to complete, and preparations for the tests!! The lecturers are really going fast, every single week, one chapter. =.=' ishh.

HOwever, I guess I will need to lock myself up temporary while JF is not around somemore, and study+work my A*s out!! >.< waw..Probably I will need to meet a counselor!!! OMG!

LIfe here is like really packed after a while(two weeks???). HAiz... I really need to triple up my efforts. I am sooOO mEssed up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment