Wednesday, June 23, 2010

again and again

AGAIN!! I fell down from my bicycle(on the way to uni, I wanted to tell Emoon something, and didn't see the pavement!) and hurt the same spot on my knee!! Now, the wound is larger and it feels more painful. I already managed to ride my bicycle to Uni today. IN the end, I fell down AGAIN and injured d. T.T

T.T I almost cried after that. NOt because of the pain but because I felt so down. THx to Sakai who stayed back and helped me to treat my wound. In the end, we missed our lecture(but people helped us sign). She fetched me home using her bicycle, and halfway, Nicholas came to drive me home. Then Sakai went home with me to see my condition.

After that, Ryet Shien came to see my room. She seems to like it a lot, so most probably she will move in. ^^


AH... I must be more careful in the future d!!



12.51a.m(24June).
I am just back from the lakeside. Went there with Emoon, Sevin, Ah Siang and Justin.
LOl.. had a great time talking and making jokes. Really nice.. Plus, I will be joining them also, with lots of others to go Vegas for dinner 2mr night.
Btw, we will be going to the food festival in UNi also!! WHOA! Cool. ^^V

In addition, I just realised that just now when I skipped my lecture, actually 3 people(or more, mayb), helped me to sign my name!!! LOL!!=.=' LOL.. okiee..speechless . HAHhaha. Thx for being soooooOOO helpful ah... really funny when I got the news.


Firstly a new friend, Aaron called and say he help me sign d. THen when I met Sakai at lakeside, she said, Toufu help me sign d. I was like what??! Then she said, yea, there were two signs, then they had to liquid the one signed at the wrong place. Then when I went to meet Sevin they all, they said that Chooi Mun sign for me d!!!!! @.@ I was like what happened!!! hahaa! So many people sign =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment