Tuesday, June 15, 2010

quiet times

TOday, JF has gone back to Penang for her one week trial for the nursing diploma thingy. Yvonne, next room to me has also gone back to Seremban for her Cambridge English exam. Ah...It's so quiet now.
Still, I will really miss JF(I am sure she will get it). >.< She helped me cleaned the room, the toilet, and everywhere else, as well as boiled water for me before leaving today..T>T so touching!! huhuhu!! She really gave me a great memory for my 1st two weeks in Uni.

So Short yet so Sweet. <3 MUax!!

I can't believe it, we weren't really close b4(although we know each other since Form1, and now, I am like really close to her. She's really understanding, and can accept me for who I am although I am a super Lazy 'worm' girl.<3 not only that, also to my floor mates, You guys also really know me as I am, I am sure that I am really myself when I am with you guys.(Yvonne, Winnie, Emoon)


Plus, I will work hard for my tests next week!! And hoping to go home to bw, probably after week4. I need to get my essay books, as well, as other references, and I miss home!! <3


P.S. It will be really quiet nowadays, I will use the time to study more. Ah..

Plus, I had fun in Uni today. LOL..Although I have four classes today, it was okie..I guess. LOL. I got a really cute baloon from the pc fair!! (Desmond 'stole' it!!) OMG!! haha! His face was so funny when he did it. LOL! Tomorrow I wil be getting another one by registering properly! ^^ hahas. ah. Everyone went gaga about the baloon=.= especially Sakai Yap. haha! REally funny, they were all hitting each other with the baloons. @.@

++11.50p.m
I had a great dinner(chicken herbal soup rice!), Went to the lakeside with Daniel and Had a nice conversation with my parents!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment