Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy, Tired, Numb.

I am just back from the clinic. After my fall last week, the wound still hurts a lot, plus there is ''nanah'' water coming out. In the end, I think it would be better for me to go to see a doctor. True enough, the doctor gave me an injection(like my mum asked me to go for). Plus, some medication.
Besides, he said that I can just eat anything(including egg!!!^^) !!! =.='


I really want to thank my new buddies for being really helpful. >.< So, thanks to ChooiMun, Sevin Kit, Justin, Ah Xiang, Emoon, FengBIn, Bee, and Sakai(and gang). You guys are really caring<3

AH.. Plus, I am really feeling tense now.! Mid-term is starting from next week, plus all sorts of tests. I still have assignments to do.. OMG!! >.< I have a quiz this Thursday. Haiz. Time is really limited now.
It is already the 5th week that I am here. I have met all sorts of people. Besides, I really feel good and bad at times... Why do I have to feel so guilty... >.< I really do not know how I am suppose to act as a person to satisfy everyone. I need someone to talk to......to share my true thinking and feelings.. >.< I used to have JF last time, now I am still alone here..Still, I prefer to be alone here in this room. Slowly getting used to it.




Feeling blur, I think I need to sleep early tonight. It should be the effects of the medication. >.< M not going to attend lectures tomorrow. TOo tired.and I need to do self revision already. >.< I am really left out!! Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment