Monday, May 31, 2010

First day in uni

waw... What a great day I had. I went to Uni quite late to register, about 10 plus. By the time I got my timetable, it was 11am. And then, I realised that I missed my 1st lecture which is at 9am to 10am.=.=' !!

THen I went to another lecture at 12noon. It was financial Accounting. Everyone seems like a pro there.. >.< I can feel the tension d. Tutorial will be starting next week, Omg....>.< I have not found anyone which is in the same group as me yet!! Haiz.. I only made two new friends today.

I went around the blocks in uni just now including to the library, hem.. So SO ..
After that, I had general Math. IT's just like addMAths!!! OMG!! THe lecturer taught us quite a lot, and I was becoming more blur... >.< 2hours....>.< OMG!!!
I really need to go back and get the books, as well as more clothes(I met 6guys wearing the same pattern of shirt with me!!!!)=.=' , and other stuff(I need my parent's signature!)

Really tired today. GOt lots of things to settle also. I just need to go with the flow!! >.<
Btw, I left my bicycle in uni, and took the bus home because it rained really heavily just now. So guess that I have to take the bus tomorrow also...>.<
Tomorrow I will be going early, to check the place out and find more information there. >.< really messed up now. Still, I had a great dinner with Sue Wen and Emoon. Jf slept at 8pm!! @.@


Everyone seems really good and prepared for studies here, I can't even do a simple equation just now!!! >.< My brain has rusted. I really need to improve myself fast FAST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment