Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hopefully getting better

today is definitely a great day for me. I had a good time with Shaz and Elyn in SC. After eating in Sakae, we went to PDI to shop. I bought another blouse and a pair of jeans. Really cool!! <3
Then Elyn bought for my a cap(though we were hunting for a bagpack or a jacket).
Shaz also gave me one of her fancy caps because she's now wearing tudung d, so she doesn't need it anymore.

Plus, I had the fright of my lift when elyn bumped into the pole!! =.=' thx god nothing happen, only some paint of it got sutck on her mirror. She was just too lazy and didn't want to open the door to place the parking ticket. @>@

Alas, my RM22 proogramme notes are done also(printed). Good. I have one problem less to think about.

NOw, I have to face reality. Be focused. Concentrate on my piano playing, and pass this ATCL exam! GOGOGOGOO!!


**can't wait to join my friends in UTAR, but I will miss home a lot...>.<**

1 comment:

  1. Come back once awhile meow~
    I will miss you too d~~ xD

    ReplyDelete