Saturday, May 8, 2010

THIs is IT

I have opened this new post for a really long time and kept it waiting for hours because I just couldn't find the words to start this new blog of mine. I always have so many things in mind, still, I can't seem to bring them all together, accordingly, and post them here.

It really struck me whenever I sit down and think like, What Have I achieved so FAr??!! >.< I really wonder. I do regret sometimes because I realise that I have not been doing much......
Just take as example, after my SPM, I kind of wasted months!!
>.< I went on KL trips, took my driving tests, had art classes, had music classes(getting ready for ATCL and violin exams), worked part-time in Sakae, read novels, hanged out, online..online...onlinee...>.< THIs REALLY can't DO!!


I must really BUCK uP!! From now on, I am going to change myself! Truely, bit by bit, but I must make a change! I have been saying this like a Zillion times to myself for the past few years, and YET nothing much has happened, Just look at my SPM result! I know I could do so much better, I KNOW! I really wasted it. Now, I could not even get into matriculation, or any other scholarships compared to other people. It's really tough because it's a very competitive world out there.
Please do not tell me that I am being to hard on myself, or I have done great but am not thankful of what I have achieved.

Yes, deep down, I know that I have let my parents down. Being so lucky, I have been gifted with almost everything I could possibly asked for, and yet, I have wasted the chances given.

I agree, I must keep going on in life. People walk in and out of our lives.(keep on touch with friends?? SURE!) HOwever, I should move forward and take every event as as an experience, keep it as a knowledge.
Example, my previous failures. The time when I didn't get the job as a pianist, when I failed my violin exam, when i failed myu driving test, when I lost in competitions, and Many more.(I used to cry like a baby whenever I fail..I still do it now tho=.=' )It's really funny when I think about them NOw. ^^

CONCLUSION,
Having a new blog now, VOW to improve myself more effectively. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment