Friday, May 14, 2010

Hectic days

I am having one of the most hectic weeks in my life now.. !! I have only got about less than two weeks to my ATCL recital and I still can't play up to the standard. Not only that, my programme notes are still not complete! I have been editing again and AGain AnD AGAIN.....>.< haiz..


Besides, I am also getting ready to go to UTAR. Packing my bags and all my stuff, as well, as getting prepared mentally to go there. Btw, I am going to miss the 1st few days of the orientation>.< I am going down on the 29th !! yea..

Suganya is also going to study in UTAR if she doesn't get JPA scholarship. ^^ I am really excited but still nervous. . HOpefully, I have made the right decision.


Gambate Ade. ^^V


P.S. I miss all my old buddies..Though I am starting a new life with some of my secondary sch mates(Jf, Emoon, Winnie), I totally Miss MY besties in THO also!! T.T Keep in touch, darlingz.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment