Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting older??

yea.. I am turning 18.. >.< is it old???!!! ah.. HOw time flies. It's like I have just entered secondary school yesterday, and KA BOOOM, I am going to UTAR by this week. waw...


On the 28th, I am taking my ATCL exam(pray that I can play well>.<) this friday and am going over to UTAR the next day(late, because orientation starts on Tuesday). aw.. My friends are already in UTar..cool..They will be my seniors for 1week d.. T.T

It's really hectic nowadays, my programme notes are almost done(printing), I framed my oil painting, got to go around to buy stuff, and ah.. >.< so many. Sad, I didn't get the JPA scholarship, so I shall now fully concentrate on my foundation studies in UTAR. YESH!! GAmBAte. THere's so much to be done.


hem... I would like to thank my buddies for wishing me on my bday. THanK you for remembering!!! <3



My life is like I'm riding on a roller coaster in this few weeks.. Can't wait to settle down. >.< I am feeling really 'mixed' up .

No comments:

Post a Comment