Monday, May 24, 2010

oh godddd

>.< today is a really really crazyy day for me!! I have been running around for my programme notes. It really sucks because the shop which I usually go to, has virus in the pc. So, I had to go to another shop which charged me RM22 jz to print two small books. haiz...

THen, when I went to my piano class, I made teacher fetch me all the way to the shop to edit the time of my playing. I couldn't play at the right tempo(STILL), so I had to change it according to the right counting. Hopefull everything will be fine on the exam day. I still can't play properly!! Shit!! Sorry.


TOday is my birthday, yes.(i didn't have any celebration or watever, Jz went through a normal day b4 my exam) Feeling tired and stressed out, I feel so happy now, because many of my friends wished me. MOre, I got a red packet of luck from my parents, and a call from my mama also <3 Thx, REally thx. U all just Made my day!

Great. Tomorrow, I wil be having lunch with Shaz and Elyn. ha...Simple. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment