Friday, July 16, 2010

Stressed out

<3 my Sian Teow and Sian Kor just came to Kampar to pay me a visit. Yea yea.. I have lots of nice food from them. NIcer snacks, plus, Sian Kor said that my wound has not healed!! OMG!!! ISH!!! So, she gave me some more of the yellow medi, and asked me to keep on washing my wound with dettol and apply the medi. She said that doc gave me the wrong medicine. .=.=' OMG! CRAP!!!
SWT!! So, words from a true expert now, I will do as u say.Keep on washing it with DEttol plus water, and apply the medi u gave. <3

Plus, I am super frustrated now. I still do not know any of my accounts stuff. I cannot understand it by reading myself. I need some1 to just teach me!!! HELP!!!
And, my time now is super packed. Week 9 is going to kill me, I have got, Math quiz 2, Critical thinking paper, radioplay, critical thinking assignmnet, and violin exam(gota go back pg)!! All in one week! CRAP!


Btw, I had the stupidest experience yesterday. I was left out by them. They went to Uni without me on the excuse of so called misunderstanding. WEll, OKIEeee fine!! Ill accept it. IN the end I missed a lecture. Besides, my shoes were killing me yesterday. >.< HUmp.


Ah.. What a sweet day. A visit from my relatives, plus, Andrew's family also came to give me my stuff from home(so many stuff ahh). ^^V THx Mummy Daddy. Muax.

P.S. I can't wait for MCd to open!! WUHAHHUAHWHAHA!

OKie, I am off to practise my violin. Besides, I will be extra busy d, I will have my first meeting as a violin tutor tomorrow.... Nyekk.. (I have at last registered for something for my KOko here.) THis is the most which I could be involved in.

TIRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment