Thursday, July 8, 2010

A night to rest and relax

I am back here after a few super hectic days. I had my accounts test plus listening test on Monday, and my Math test today. Tomorrow, I will be having listening test again for part3... (cause of the technical prob on Monday).

I spent a full day to learn from scratch my Math Chapter 2 yesterday. >.< it was really stressful as I have to cramp everything into my head in one day. I slept at 4a.m. HOwever, many people also didn't go to UNi for early morning lecture because of FiFA WC.=.=' Aduii.. Even worst, at least I could wake up, Sevin had to be waken up by us!!! @.@ waw!

At last, the paper is done... >.< The next ones coming up are other subjects, as well as quiz, more tests and more assignments plus presentation. OMG!!! TIme is super running out now. I wish I could just stop time.... T.T

However, I really enjoyed myself today. Still, there are conflicts among us(friends).
haizz... After Sch, we went for dinner and then Sevin and JUstin came to my house to complete their critical thinking assignments.
@.@ even to online. We just spent the whole hour trying to set the assignment format and editing it. THen YCHuen also came to let me check his assignment with another friend of his(also my fren, BA). =.='

Everything was fine until I read the first sentence of BA's assignment, I realised that he actually copied most of the information from MY work!!(because I gave Yew my copy of the assignment to print, this fella should have sneaked in) I was like WTF/H/F/H!!!! TL!!!! ERGH!!!!!!!DARN!!!!! @#%@$#%@#@$$#@%#@$#%@#&&@#$@#*@(@#@*#%@


OKie.. It would not be a big deal to other people(you may say that it's just a simple essay and btw, we are from different lecturers and streams, so it doesn't matter) STILL, I felt really cheated, betrayed as well as angry. I spent like almost two weeks, did like four drafts of the essay and came out with a proper one which was edited a few more times.

And this FElla, just copied my points as well as the style and words I used!!!! WTH!!! I was almost in tears as I complain about this to my closests. >.<

HOwever, I am much more cheered up after having an outing with Sevin, Justin and Yew Chuen. We had delicious burgers by the roadside!! <3 Then we(jus, yew, me) went over to the lakeside and talked the whole night until now(I am back). AH.... feels so nice.

NOw I am never ever going to trust people so easily anymore!! T.T THis is a really bad experience, luckily we are not in the same class or something.


>.< ahh. OKie.. It's all over. I am off to sleep. It will be a better day after this. ^^

2 comments: