Thursday, July 15, 2010

A short but long Week

Again, It's Friday, and then will be another weekend for me in Kampar.
I have just completed my Econ's mid term paper. I find the paper quite tough. Unfortunately, ALL my friends said that it was super easy!!! @.@ I was like wat....!!!! OMG! THey even said that, if didn't study also can do! =.=' okie... I am really in panic mode now, I am so blur whether I am slacking or maintaining my standards. Every1's kinda pro here. >.< *Tensed up*.


Besides, I got to know about more exams and quiz. The second Math quiz is on Week9!! OMG!! NOw, I have got to really mug... Ergh.. It all clashes with violin exam. Argh. Okie.. I just got a replacement date for the math tutorial. NOw I pray that the English lecture is NOT having the RadioPlay on that day when I am having the replacement for my math quiz(coz I am gonna skip it). ISH!!! Besides, TOday is the last day for us to ask our lecturers for guidance for our assignments. >.< ISH!!! for econs, we have not finish 3 parts!!! @.@ DARN!!
IT's all super cramped up now! Exams every week...@.@ FAINT!!!

AH.. Hem.. Anyway, I have registered for the MInd's festival also(YCHuen just wrote my name down without asking me, bluek!) hahas! >.< Btw, I have been asked whether I would like to give violin classes to UTAR students. @.@ nyek!!! What will I get from this??? SIjil???? Im not sure btw.

DESmond Liew!! He's been my new friend recently(we just click due to pg laksa!, i guess), super cool, talented, and nice guy.(noted, I think I did mentioned bout him in my earlier posts, after the Talent TIme) Unbelievable how fate turns this around. I am no longer an audience, but I am also his friend now. Waw. He was really thoughtful, the way he always drives up the pavement as close as the car can to my house gate. =.=' EMoon says, why he park there so ''chu bi'' de.(even on the 1st day he fetch me home from UNi, I wasted a lot of his time, he had to wait for my class to end and he took all the trouble to fetch me and Emoon in Uni,so we wouldn't need to get wet by walking to his car outside, really???) LOL! =.=' AH.. Conclusion, he's really really nice. <3 Mayb I trust people too easily?? @.@

JUst in a month, I already got betrayed by a mate, and I do not wish for that to happen anymore! *super cautious now* (not directly to u, Des) hahA


Ah.. I have tons to write here. However, I really need to sleep!! SInce last SUnday, when I joined the in the FIfa final Fever(it was really great to have this experience in UNi) THe next time, I will be working and I wonder if I will have time for another fifa final! THis time, I watched the FInals with Egg, HOng Yew, and (forget name). Aw... It's okie... IT's going to be a really good memory for me. Plus, I learnt Dota, and played pool with them <3 LOL!! Ish.
I had not had enough sleep. >.< Even now!!


ALthough life here is hectic, still, It's really special here. I get to know new and different people here.
Btw, I have had really much laughter here with my Utar friends here. ""payment advance MEANs Payment IN ADvance"" by my lecturer. =.=' THen I was like laughing like super mad!! Still, not as GAGA as Sevin and JUstin. @.@ haha. I really Love it. Having friends here has been the sweetest thing ever. Especially you guys. <3
FInally, I am sure that I have the BEST floormates ever!!! MUAXS!!
GOing to Vegas with Them 2mr night for dinner. ^^


P.S. I love Lady GAGA!!! @.@ GAGAGGAAGGAGAGA! aRGH! i wonder am I GAGA-ing enough here???
Still, Miss my buddies in pg where I can REALLY REALLY GAGAGAGAGa at them!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment