Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The peak

ARgh!! I am just done with part of my assignments for today. I have just completed my part for the suggestions for the Acc Assignment, and also done editing most of the Economic Assignment. =.=’ So much to do!!!! @.@ Besides, I have additional tasks to complete in Week9!!! OMG!!
Week9 is going to be the most horrifying week for me in this semester!!!
Starting from:
1) Monday(Math quiz, replacement classes),
2) Tuesday(going back to PG), In penang(I got to use the time to practice my violin and complete part of my individual journal for CT, and study for CT exam)
3) Thursday(Violin exam in the morning, and another rush back to Kampar before 6.30 to catch my CT exam=.=’)
4) Friday, RADIOplay!!! CRAP!! After that, I need to work on the CT group assignment which I will need to present on Week 10’s Tuesday(we are the 1st group!!). T.T
OMG!!
5) plus, i m gonna be involved in teaching violin under music club! ..

Now I am feeling SUPER tensed up!! I am also very very weak in my accounts, which I have to put in more effort! I have one more month to catch up with everything. Although I am skipping more classes now, I still do not have enough time for everything. More and more events are coming up. >.< huhuhu.
I am just going Mad for now!! @.@ Ish………………………………………………………………………….. This life in Uni is totally driving me frantic! >.<

I am sorry, if I can't maintain CGPA 3.0 above. T.T I already tried my best.

T.T sob. PLeaSE ENd this NOw!!!!!!!!

*off blogging for 2weeks!!!!!!!!!!*(mostly, because I do not even have time to online properly now.)
Argh!! T.T sobbb..

No comments:

Post a Comment