Friday, July 30, 2010

Again and Again

I am Back To Butterworth again!!! ^^ AH... At last, it's the end of the week. So far, I have done my Math's quiz(again get lots of tips^^), went back to BW on Tuesday, done my CT journal, had my violin exam, "flew" back to Kampar for my CT mid-term(THursday) and radioplay today, and am now back in BW again(Friday evening)!!! ^^V It's amazing!! I really miss home so much!! <3

I didn't expect to come home again. HUhu.. Thx to MondMond, I wouldn't need to spend another boring weekend in Kampar... >.< He(also last minute plan), drove us back, and we had MCD for dinner...AWHHAHAWHWHA! I miss MCD.... I miss all my buddies here!! T.T

Btw, my violin exam was again, a disaster. T.T I kept on making mistakes!! ARGH!!! I will not be surprise if i fail again.... T.T Btw, my CT mid-term was as bad!! I just couldn't decide which answer... OMG!! In the end, after 45minutes, I(with about 5 other ppl) were left alone in the whole hall!! WAW!! 0,0
AH..And today, was my radioplay. I do not know how we did, but mostly, we were kind of spontaneous especially to overcome out 'time' problem. @.@ Hopefully I did alright.. I really tried my best to act it all out using only my voice!! >.<


ah.. I am so relieved to be home now. However, I still have to prepare two presentations(CT and Econs). Besides, more tests and the finals are also coming. T.T
ArgH!! I really need to catch up in my studies from now on... I DO NOT WANT TO FAIL!!! (especially in my ACCOUNTS and ECONOMICS!!!

>.< Besides, I really need to keep on practising my piano... T.T I SOOOOOoooOO DO NOT WANT to LOSE my SKILlS!!! ERGH!!

WHat Am I TURNING TO????!!! BEtter??? WOrst???

THx to minds festival, Maybe I am getting a clearer picture.. i guess. @.@ Hem... Conclusion, I am going to live my life and follow the flow, Just taking in whatever which comes, and let it go as time passes. Ill appreciate every single minute I have. I have to!!! If not?? I will just be wasting my life away...

Again and again. Ill remind myself. COnflicts do occur, and Ill bravely face them. Yes I will, and Yes, I can! YES we CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment