Saturday, September 25, 2010

Started

The first week of my 2nd Semester has passed. It was really tough with new subjects. Subjects like Academic English is even tougher than the normal english paper which requires us to write a long essay. And great, the worst is, I've got really ''great'' lecturers for most of my subjects!! @@ So, I have also just applied for a change in my lecture classes-only two. Hopefully, I can get approval to at least change to a better lecture class next week!! >.< if not, I guess Ill be wasting my time... I do not want that!!! I really want to do better this Sem! .

Waw... My first week passed through quite fast. Had the mid-autumn celebration for the first time in Kampar. ^^ I even done some revision especially on my Management subject. However, computing Tech is tough for me. >.< I am thinking of changing my course to INfo Sys Engineering. Should I???

I am still looking for more Info on this course comparing to my BA. Maybe I could get some technical skills and I can join the marketing field anytime with this knowledge, i guess. Hemm.. Tough decision. Anyway, I still have 6more months to do more research... >.<


Confused. (back in PG now, going back to Kampar tomorrow). Ahh..mug mug mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment