Friday, September 17, 2010

New Sem coming!

Ah... Alas, my finals results came out. Thx god!!! I managed to maintain my scholarship. .

I would really want to thank my seniors and friends who helped me especially in my weak subjects like Accounts. >.< aw!!! I will try my best for next sem, hopefully ill do better. <3

The holidays are coming to an end for me. I had an outing with Mel, Vin and Otto yesterday. It was really memorable as we took buses around penang area. HOwever I kinda screwed it at the beginning. >.< I was sick in the morning and kept on vomiting even when i ate.
Finally, i had my last vomit in the ferry@@ GOd.. SWT!
Really thanks Vin and Otto for being so caring and patient. Bringing a sick person around Pg. SWT!!
IN the end I had a rest in Mel's house, had some porridge. Ah.. After that I felt better too. Then we went for lunch, and after that headed to temple.

THen we went to Prangin and I bought a new pair of sneekers<3, and a bag(same with Mel's). ^^ Love them!!! WAW!! Besides, Mel gave me an ear ring which she also wore on her right ear, in the end, the ear ring was broken b4 I reach BW. T.T Sorry!!! HUHUHUHUHUHU!! I shouldn't so 'tangan gatal' to take it off. I really want to wear it!! MEOW!!

We even had a movie-Resident Evil(super cool!!!, unfortunately not 3d because of my headache the whole day). Then we had dinner in Gurney Drive. Although my head was really heavy and I was so tired, but I really felt happy with them all day. THanks guys! I love you all! MUACKS!!!



P.s. YEsh! I am going back to Kampar tomorrow. Looking forward to a new Sem. And Ill work harder to get a better results in the future! Definitely!
TO my friends too, GUd luck for the new Sem.

AH.. However, I still feel like a game of SdO and Left 4 Dead in Khaka ~ ^^ as well as nights beside the lakeside..... Really miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment