Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's All

Finals are over, it's the 1st sem break that I am having in Uni.

11 Sept 2010:12.28A.M.

AH... I am just back from another outing with Melisa, Jess, Alvin, Otto, and Charles. <3 We went to MCD and went all the way to autocity. @@ I was really tired and didn't talk much, that's way Mel ask me why I suddenly not so "Kap siao". awww.... Of course lah..

Coz I already had a super 'active' afternoon with Mugi, Elyn(Miss you lots), Zarif and Yangy(sorry for waking you up) for Raya. Wakkakkak! As usual, we were really gaga-ing around, taking crazy pictures, and had lots of talk about "'those times' and life now.

Besides, yesterday I also had gathering with JOshua, Belinda, and Andrew(although we meet in Kampar). It was really nice<3 Updated ourselves with news, Andrew's really changed, and for the gud!! WAW!!

NOw, I really understand why and how come people still prefer mixing with their old friends. I was really touched when Alvin said to me things, he remembers every occasion, like the time I was angry at him, the times I cried, the times, I was happy. Awwww. And yet, I could just forget these memories with them. I really miss them all!! I really feel appreciated when I am with them especially Melisa and Alvin. I don't know why, but I was and am really happy when they will just say to me, that "I love being with you because you always cheer me and make me happy whenever I am down. Or anything sad also you can make it look funny and fine."
*thanks VIn, you made me realise a lot that night*

Oh god... I am so thankful that I have friends like them.
HOnestly, I miss those times in school. Although It's different now, we are more grown up, we are still as ourselves when we are together. (improved transport-wise ^^V )

Blekk. Thx VIn for teman me to cut my hair(don't cry!!!)wakakakka! Btw, I still want to pay for our dimsum!! Nxt time it's my turn okie?? DUn't rampas d! Or not I drive your FOrte away!!


P.S.
I am looking forward to next week. Planning to go to the temple to get another new string on our wrists. @@ Blah Blah... Skating??? Hem.. Btw, I need to do some shopping as well. Argh... Time is running out, I will/might be going back to Kampar on 18th. TT GOing down with Andrew.....Coz dess gonna go Klang and can't fetch me down.>.<
Awww.. I do miss Kampar at times.
Looking forward to next sem?? Hem... OKieee... So So.. A cramped up Monday schedule and going to meet with new people in diff lectures and diff tutorial groups as well. >.> Luckily I have YewCHuen with me..


My heart's going to burst out with lots of thoughts and feelings about what I am experiencing nowadays. Argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment