Friday, December 3, 2010

Free time for the moment

Ah.... It has been ages since I last posted in here. It's almost the end of my second semester in UTAR. Today, I am back in Penang for a few days off. Every assignment, presentation and test is completed.

Guess what?? I reached home today, and my dad bought my an Ipad!!! WAw! It's like only 3days after the launching of Ipad in Malaysia! waw! aw... Thx DAd! <3 muacks! Although I am having problem using it.. >.< pek chek at the beginning.


Btw, I just had the first and worst rashes! Crap. And I misunderstood what the doctor said, and didn't eat my medicine. Therefore, now, all the itchiness is killing me!! Red spots everywhere!! T.T

Aw.. ALl I have to do now is to concentrate in my finals. Although I will be missing joining my band to perform in KL.. T.T I wanna go but it's before my finals. Haiz..Study study. I can't believe it! I am slacking. I even cried after my Math test that day. I just didn't know how to do! T.T I really need to buck up and study more now! Will be posting more after that i hope. ^^

1 comment: